Kaelin G. Reed
Kaelin joined Mattingly & Nally-Martin, PLLC in January 2011, after five years of private practice in Lexington, KY. Kaelin focuses his practice in the areas of Civil and Commercial Litigation.
Kaelin is a member of the United Presbyterian Church of Lebanon and lives in Lebanon, Kentucky with his wife, son and daughter.
AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Kentucky (2006)
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western
- Districts of Kentucky (2006)
- Ohio (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (2012)
Transylvania University (B.A. Political Science, 2003)
University of Kentucky (J.D., 2006)
Assistant Marion County Attorney, 2011 – 2014
Marion County Board of Education Member (2014 – Present)
Marion County Bar Association
Kentucky Bar Association
Bailey v. Bertram, S.W.3d , 2010 WL 3631710 (Ky. 2015)
- Davis v. Crafton, 2012 WL 6214310 (Ky.App. 2012);
- Edwards v. Target Corp., 2012 WL 1231773 (W.D.Ky 2012);
- Phillips v. Life Ins. Co. of North America, 2011 WL 4435670 (W.D.Ky. 2011);
- Andrew v. Turner, 2011 WL 3962582 (Ky.App. 2011);
- Abell v. Bardstown Medical Investors, Ltd., 2011 WL 2471210 (W.D.Ky. 2011);
- Justice v.Motorist Mut. Ins. Co., 2008 WL 4844722 (E.D.Ky. 2008);
- West v. Levee Lift, Inc., 2009 WL 2192746 (Ky.App. 2009).