Lisa K. Nally-Martin
Lisa is a Member of Mattingly & Nally-Martin, PLLC and has been representing individuals in Washington, Marion and surrounding counties for over twenty years. Lisa focuses her practice in the areas of Civil Litigation, Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability.
Lisa lives in Lebanon, Kentucky with her two sons, Evan and Cameron.
BV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Kentucky (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Western Districts of Kentucky (1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit (1997)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1998)
Bellarmine College (B.A. Psychology, 1989)
University of Louisville (J.D., 1992)
Marion County Attorney 2015 – present
Assistant Marion County Attorney, 1996 – 2014
Springfield Business and Professional Women’s Club
Young Careerist (1996)
Woman of the Year (1999-2000)
Springfield / Washington Co. Chamber of Commerce
Board of Directors
Leadership Lebanon (2001-2002)
Working the Puzzle for Autism, Inc.
Lebanon Elementary PTSO
Lebanon Elementary School Site Based Council Member
Marion County Bar Association
Kentucky Bar Association
Kentucky County Attorney’s Association
- Com. v. Roberts, 122 S.W.3d 524 (Ky.App.2003);
- Com. v. Mattingly, 98 S.W.3d 865 (Ky.App. 2002).
- Inre v. Smith, 2013 WL 4525175 (Banker.W.D.Ky 2013)
- Miles v. Marion County Bd. of Educ., 2005 WL 2174398 (Ky.App.2005);
- Cook v. Springfield State Bank, 2005 WL 1186532 (Ky.App. 2005);
- Mills v. Com., 2005 WL 1125043 (Ky.App. 2005).